The Old English Mastiff Club collects and uses your personal information in order to administer Club business.
The Old English Mastiff Club (referred to in this policy as “we”) are committed to protecting your personal information. This statement tells you more about when, from whom, why we collect your personal information and where it is stored.
2. Personal information that we collect
The types of personal information that we collect and use include:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
3. Where does your personal information come from
The personal information that we hold is provided by members on their membership application form when they join the Old English Mastiff Club and from entry forms for Club Shows. We also hold personal information provided by members applying to become judges.
4. Where your personal information is stored
The Hon Sec of the Old English Mastiff Club keeps a database of the information you supply on your application forms. The Hon Sec also keeps a database of judges.
5. What do we do with your personal information
The legal basis for us using your personal information is to enable us to contact the membership and comply with OEMC Rules. Also to send notice of Club events, such as shows, seminars and Newsletters. Without your personal information this would not be possible.
6. Sharing your personal information with other parties
We share the information given by you on Club Show schedules with Fosse Data to enable them to compile the Show Catalogues. We compile judges lists and share the information with Show Secretaries who have Mastiff classes at their shows.
7. How long do we keep your personal information for
We will need to keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary to determine members’ entitlement in receiving Club information.
8. Accessing and updating your personal information
Data protection legislation gives individuals the following rights in relation to personal information held about them. You can:
- Ask what personal information is held about them and be provided with a copy.
- Ask for any incorrect information held about them to be corrected.
- Ask for personal information held about them to be deleted.
- Can withdraw their consent to personal information being held.
If you are unhappy at any stage with how we are using your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk)
This statement is subject to regular review and may be updated from time to time. We will tell you if we make any changes to how your information is used.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions about how your information is used, please contact us.